Which Israeli startup did Microsoft just acquire and which companies made it to Business Insider’s top picks? Read up on these news items and more below.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
The 25 coolest tech companies in Israel
Israel continues to produce an impressive number of highly successful tech companies for a country with a population of just 9 million people. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Scopio featured in Globes
- Zebra featured in NoCamels
- Freightos featured in Air Cargo News
- BioCatch featured in FindBiometrics
- OurCrowd featured in Business Insider
- Global Kinetics featured in Fox34
Israel and Quebec launch $12M R&D program
Setting up the collaboration program was one of the highlights of a week-long visit by a 100-strong trade delegation to Israel led by Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard. Read more.
Mobileye unveils new Jerusalem office campus
Mobileye expects to increase workforce to 4,000 people once premises in Har Hotzvim tech park are built. Read more.
Microsoft buys cybersecurity company Hexadite for $100M
The Israeli company has developed software to investigate threats and rate the seriousness of cyber security alerts. Read more.
- Cybersecurity company PureSec raises $3M (Globes)
- AI stroke treatment company Viz raises $7.5M (NoCamels)
- Mobile Security startup Wandera raises $27.5M (NoCamels)
- Why Israel is a fast-moving force in smart transportation (Israel21c)
- Israeli startup finds way to predict tumor resistance to chemo (Times of Israel)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.